Monday, July 10, 2006

Umm...Did I fool so many of 'em?

You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
These were the words of the great Abe Lincoln. What do I say to it?

Had I been asked this, let's say an year ago, my views would have been "oh yeah!" "absolutely!" "way to go, abe!" or something very much along those lines. However, since then, life has been a roller coaster.

The current post has been seeded by a small revelation. I got up yesterday morning to see my Orkut fan list gone up to complete a century!!! Now that's 100 people who really think that Saumya Jain is fannable material. Oh! And Abby Baby said I can't fool so many people!

Wonder what they find so "fan"ciful in me? In any case, the feeling is just "fan"tastic.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment