Sunday, March 05, 2006

The AboutMe Post

Now the first post announcing my arrival to the blog-o-sphere done, I sit down to write my first "meaningful" post.

What could count as a meaningful post? I mean, what do I blog about?

Do I blog about myself?
Do I write about things in my life?
About things going on around?
About things that "should be" going on around?
Do I write poems/stories/articles and post here?
Do I vomit out anything about anything that comes to my mind?
Or do I just see what happens and let things flow?

I really don't know.

Well, for starters, I can talk about myself. That is one thing I do well. If you know me personally you'll know what I am talking about. But then even if you don't, I guess you WILL at the end of this post.

Let's make it more interesting. Let me frame it like a FAQ...


Q. Who is Saumya Jain?

A. Saumya Jain is...

  • ...male, Indian, b. Jan 7 1985
  • ...a student of Aerospace Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
  • ...a very vehla(adj. "someone who has all the time in the world to do all the nonsense under the sun, or the moon, if you rather!") person
  • ...available for gup-shup(v. "chatting") anytime you want
  • ...a difficult-to-handle friend (ask my friends, the close ones)
  • ...relatively easy to be overawed by anybody. Sometimes even a two year old can put me into self-contemplation
  • ...definitely a non-conformist, ego-ecccentric, sadistic, procastinating, burnt-out genius
  • ...a blatantly honest and blunt mouth

  • And before I forget,
  • ...hopelessly in love with someone :)

Guess that does it for today.

More FAQs next time, promise.

~Enjoy the little things, for one day you might look back and realise that they were the big things~

No comments:

Post a Comment