What could count as a meaningful post? I mean, what do I blog about?
Do I blog about myself?
Do I write about things in my life?
About things going on around?
About things that "should be" going on around?
Do I write poems/stories/articles and post here?
Do I vomit out anything about anything that comes to my mind?
Or do I just see what happens and let things flow?
I really don't know.
Well, for starters, I can talk about myself. That is one thing I do well. If you know me personally you'll know what I am talking about. But then even if you don't, I guess you WILL at the end of this post.
Let's make it more interesting. Let me frame it like a FAQ...
Q. Who is Saumya Jain?
A. Saumya Jain is...
- ...male, Indian, b. Jan 7 1985
- ...a student of Aerospace Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- ...a very vehla(adj. "someone who has all the time in the world to do all the nonsense under the sun, or the moon, if you rather!") person
- ...available for gup-shup(v. "chatting") anytime you want
- ...a difficult-to-handle friend (ask my friends, the close ones)
- ...relatively easy to be overawed by anybody. Sometimes even a two year old can put me into self-contemplation
- ...definitely a non-conformist, ego-ecccentric, sadistic, procastinating, burnt-out genius
- ...a blatantly honest and blunt mouth
- ...hopelessly in love with someone :)
And before I forget,
Guess that does it for today.
More FAQs next time, promise.
~Enjoy the little things, for one day you might look back and realise that they were the big things~